2018-2019 Fund Drive
What is Junior Achievement?
Junior Achievement uses hands-on experiences to help young people understand the economics of life. In partnership with business and educators, Junior Achievement brings the real world to students, opening their minds to their potential. So welcome to Junior Achievement of the Central Carolinas. If you've never been involved with JA, now is your chance. The impact could last a lifetime!
Make a Difference – Donate Today!
How Do We Add Value?
- JA programming is centered around structured lesson plans tied to NC standards for grades K-12
- A philosophy that presents content followed by classroom activities that challenge a student’s critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A delivery system that uses role models from the community who offer inspiration, enthusiasm, knowledge, and living proof of where education can take you
- Using economics to support reading, writing, and math concepts
- Current K-12 content emphasizes Business Ethics & Personal Financial Literacy
Your generous gift today, can help prepare local children to have a brighter tomorrow!